At Advanced Dental Center, our dentists use the newest dental technology in Florence to offer your family good, old-fashioned customer care. It’s the best way we know to help you keep your smile for life! Some of the technology we use includes:Dr. Griffin on why a patient should choose Advanced Dental Center Read Transcript
What sets Advanced Dental Center apart is we meet patients at the point of their need. We know what they need, and we've tried to make our office the most convenient. The easiest payment plans, and dealing with any type of comfort issue, whether it's putting you to sleep or just gentle sedation, or getting a back massage, or whatever comfort item we can possibly give you. Our motto is “keep your smile for life,
- CEREC, which uses CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) software to create a dental crown for you in a single day. No more waiting days, or even weeks, for your restoration.
- Digital impressions are a more comfortable way for us to take impressions of your teeth, and they allow you to get your crowns even faster.
- 3D imaging system, which gives us a more detailed view of your facial anatomy than traditional X-rays.
- Intraoral cameras, so we can quickly and easily share images of your mouth with you during your exam.
- Centrifuge, which enables us to create platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to promote healing after oral surgery procedures.
- Pulse oximeter units, so we can carefully monitor your condition during dental procedures.
- Digital sensors, which help us detect cavities in their earliest stages.
- Laser technology, which allows us to complete more thorough and comfortable periodontal work.
For technology-driven treatment with a personal touch, call us at 843-627-4076 .
Enjoy Extended Hours, In-House Financing, & Award-Winning Service
Readers of the Florence Morning News selected Advanced Dental Center as Best Dentist in the newspaper’s annual Best of the Pee Dee awards in 2015, 2017, and 2018. We think this recognition was based on our combination of cutting-edge dental care, like multiple dental implant placement systems, and personal touches, like an in-house massage therapist.
In addition to neck massages from our massage therapist, you may enjoy complimentary amenities like bottled water, lip balm, and toothpaste.
We also take the hassle out of two processes that many people find troublesome: scheduling and payment. We offer extended hours to make it easy to fit dental appointments into your busy schedule. Our late evening and Friday hours also make it easier for us to see you in a dental emergency. We offer multiple payment options, including in-house interest-free financing, so you can afford the care your family needs.
To enjoy the newest dental technology in Florence and other benefits of our practice, call 843-627-4076 . You’ll find plenty of parking at our conveniently located office!