Improve Your Smile with Dental Veneers. Call Now to Schedule Your Appointment!843-627-4076
Beautify Your Smile in Florence, SC with Dental Veneers
Dental veneers have earned the nickname “instant orthodontics” because of their ability to make dramatic cosmetic improvements in a much shorter time frame than most other cosmetic dentistry treatments. In as few as two short visits to our Florence, SC dental office, Dr. Joseph Griffin or one of our other Florence, SC dental team can use custom dental veneer to conceal smile imperfections like chips, cracks, and discoloration. To find out if dental veneer are right for you, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 to schedule your dental veneers Florence, SC area appointment.Dr. Joseph Griffin on Dental Veneers Read Transcript
The most rewarding part of cosmetic dentistry is emotional response of the patients. Women will get emotional, they'll cry. Men will get much more confident about their smile. Well, the advantage of veneers over crowns is you don't have to grind the whole tooth. That's why, when you're doing cosmetic work, and any kinda dental work, you want to be minimally invasive. So if you can get by with minimal and still look to achieve the same aesthetic or cosmetic result, that's what you wanna do, and that's what a veneer is. If you look at, it's like a false fingernail, if you've ever had your nails done. I haven't done that of course, but it's a veneer. It's a laminate. It goes over the top of the tooth, and the strength of the veneer comes from the underlying tooth. You can just accomplish a lot with that and you don't injure the tooth as much, like crowning the whole tooth.
Dental Veneers Offer Fast Smile Improvement
Get a stunning smile in far less time than other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Traditional orthodontics can eliminate gaps in your smile or straighten misaligned teeth, but treatment could take more than a year. You may be able to correct the same smile flaws in as little as two trips to our dental office using these perfect covers for your teeth.
In addition to their quick results, dental veneers are:
- Non-invasive. Depending on the type of veneer you choose, our cosmetic dentist will remove only a tiny amount of enamel from the front surface of your tooth to prepare it for a veneer. In some cases, preparation is so minimal that the process is completely reversible.
- Durable. With proper care, your veneers should last a decade or more.
- Versatile. Because they cover the entire front surface of your teeth, these masks can conceal chips, cracks, stains, small gaps, misshapen teeth, and worn-down teeth.
- Simple to maintain. Your perfect teeth won’t need any special treatment to remain beautiful; you just brush and floss your teeth as usual.
Choose from Two Types of Dental Veneers
We offer two veneer options, one of which will be right for your smile.
- Lumineers – A veneer made from a special type of porcelain that is thinner and therefore requires less alteration of your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneer – A time-tested solution to improve the look of your teeth. Though thicker, porcelain veneers have been known to last decades.
Both types are custom crafted for you using impressions of your teeth and other measurements. Both are made of materials known for their durability and natural appearance.
Dr. Joseph Griffin graduated at Francis Marion University and became a dentist at the age of 24. He’s also a member of American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Pee Dee Study Club. He received advanced training from the Hinman Dental Conference and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS) and is a member of the CEREC Study Club.