Get a stunning smile in far less time than other cosmetic dentistry procedures with dental veneers in Florence. Traditional orthodontics can eliminate gaps in your smile or straighten misaligned teeth, but treatment could take more than a year. You may be able to correct the same smile flaws in as few as two trips to our office using these perfect “shells” that cover your teeth. In addition to their quick results, veneers are:Dr. Joseph Griffin on Dental Veneers Read Transcript
The most rewarding part of cosmetic dentistry is emotional response of the patients. Women will get emotional, they'll cry. Men will get much more confident about their smile. Well, the advantage of veneers over crowns is you don't have to grind the whole tooth. That's why, when you're doing cosmetic work, and any kinda dental work, you want to be minimally invasive. So if you can get by with minimal and still look to achieve the same aesthetic or cosmetic result, that's what you wanna do, and that's what a veneer is. If you look at, it's like a false fingernail, if you've ever had your nails done. I haven't done that of course, but it's a veneer. It's a laminate. It goes over the top of the tooth, and the strength of the veneer comes from the underlying tooth. You can just accomplish a lot with that and you don't injure the tooth as much, like crowning the whole tooth.
- Non-Invasive – Depending on the type of veneer you choose, your cosmetic dentist will remove only a tiny amount of enamel from the front surface of your tooth to prepare it for a veneer. In some cases, preparation is so minimal that the process is completely reversible.
- Durable – With proper care, your veneers should last a decade or more.
- Versatile – Because they cover the entire front surface of your teeth, veneers can conceal chips, cracks, stains, small gaps, misshapen teeth, and worn-down teeth.
- Simple to Maintain – Your perfect smile won’t need any special treatment to remain beautiful; just brush and floss your teeth as usual.
To see if veneers are right for you, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists. To save money on your dental veneers treatment, we offer $100 off any procedure over $200 (*New Patients Only).
We Offer Three Types of Teeth Veneers for Fast Smile Improvement
Dental veneers have earned the nickname “instant orthodontics” because of their ability to make dramatic cosmetic improvements faster than most other cosmetic dentistry treatments. In as few as two short visits to our dental office, Dr. Joseph Griffin or one of our other dentists can use custom dental veneers to conceal smile imperfections like chips, cracks, and discoloration.
You can choose from three veneer options for your smile:
- Lumineers – These veneers are made from a special type of porcelain that is thinner and therefore requires less alteration of your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – These are a time-tested solution for improving the look of your teeth. Though thicker, porcelain veneers have been known to last decades.
- CEREC Veneers – For a faster solution, we can use our CEREC system to create custom-made veneers for you right in our office.
All types of veneers are custom-crafted for you using impressions of your teeth and other measurements. They are made of materials known for their durability and natural appearance. No matter which veneers you choose, we’ll offer you amenities like bottled water to help you stay comfortable during treatment.
Interested in dental veneers in Florence? Call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 to schedule an appointment today.