If you’re in dental discomfort, we want to see you right away. Our extended hours in Florence make it easy for you to get an emergency dental appointment. We stay open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays and offer Friday hours. We even monitor an after-hours number for emergency calls so we can provide guidance on what to do until you come to our office. We’ll get you out of pain in a hurry with:Dr. Wade Nichols on Helping Patients Who is in Pain Read Transcript
If a patient came in and told me that he had pain, I would want to do a thorough clinical exam, do a radiographic exam, find the correct diagnosis, and give him some treatment options. The most important thing and what we strive for is getting the patient out of pain.
- Experienced Dentists – With more than 200 years of collective experience, our dentists can handle any emergency.
- Advanced Dental Technology – Our technology not only makes it easy to quickly diagnose your problem, but it also keeps you comfortable during treatment.
- Dental Sedation – We offer you effective and safe sedation.
Don’t try to tough it out. For fast pain relief, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076.
Dental Technology Takes It Easy on You
Our patient-friendly technology helps us examine you without making you feel uncomfortable. Among the high-tech tools we use:
- Intraoral Cameras – Using these handheld cameras, our dentists can get images of all the nooks and crannies of your mouth. We can then share them with you in real time, so we can better explain what’s causing your pain.
- 3D Imaging – Unlike traditional X-rays, we don’t need to put anything uncomfortable in your mouth. Our dentists will be able to see everything, from tooth roots to nerve endings, so we can more easily diagnose and treat your issues.
- Cavity Detectors – These tools use a laser to identify cavities in their earliest stages so we can treat decay before it becomes a problem.
Our Experienced Dentists Can Handle Any Dental Emergency
With more than 200 years of combined experience, our dentists have handled just about every type of dental emergency. Our dentists specialize in saving teeth damaged by traumatic injury or infection. Among the treatments our dentists use most often in dental emergencies:
- Tooth fillings to repair cavities or inlays and onlays for larger cavities
- Dental crowns to fix cracks, breaks, or extensive decay in one visit
- Root canals to remove infected material from your tooth’s soft interior
- Tooth removal when that’s the best option to get you out of pain
We offer dental sedation to relax you during any dental procedure. If you need to see our dentists right away, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076. Remember, with our extended hours in Florence, we can often offer you a quick appointment.