Extended Hours Make It Easy to See You in an Emergency843-627-4076
Get a Same-Day Appointment With Our Extended Hours
If you’re in dental discomfort, we want to see you right away at our Florence, SC dental office. We’ll get you out of pain in a hurry thanks to our experienced dentists, advanced dental technology, and dental sedation. Our extended hours make it easy for you to get a same-day emergency dental appointment. We stay open until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and we even offer Friday hours. Don’t try to tough it out. For fast pain relief, call Advanced Dental Center Florence SC, dental office at 843-627-4076 to get you out of pain or discomfort right away.Dr. Wade Nichols on Helping Patients Who is in Pain Read Transcript
If a patient came in and told me that he had pain, I would want to do a thorough clinical exam, do a radiographic exam, find the correct diagnosis, and give him some treatment options. The most important thing and what we strive for is getting the patient out of pain.
Our Dental Technology Takes It Easy on You
Our patient-friendly technology helps us examine you without making you feel uncomfortable. Among the high-tech tools we use:
- Intraoral cameras. Using these handheld cameras, our dentists can get images of all the nooks and crannies of your mouth. We can then share them with you in real-time, so we can better explain what’s causing your pain.
- 3D imaging. Unlike traditional X-rays, we don’t need to put anything uncomfortable in your mouth. Our dentists will be able to see everything, from tooth roots to nerve endings, so we can more easily diagnose and treat your issues.
- Cavity detectors. These tools use a laser to identify cavities in their earliest stages so you can treat decay before it becomes a problem.
Comfort Amenities & Dental Sedation Help You Relax
We want you to be comfortable every time you visit us, but it’s especially important in a dental emergency. Our compassionate dental team will relieve your pain with numbing local anesthesia. In addition, we’ll soothe you with amenities like:
- Cozy blankets
- Neck pillows
- Bottled water
- Earbuds for your smartphone
Our Experienced Dentists Can Handle Any Dental Emergency
With more than 200 years of combined experience, our dentists have handled just about every type of dental emergency. One of our dental team is an endodontist who specializes in saving teeth damaged by traumatic injury or infection. Among the treatments our dentists use most often in dental emergencies:
- Tooth fillings to repair cavities or inlays and onlays for larger cavities.
- Dental crowns to fix cracks, breaks, or extensive decay in one visit.
- Root canals to remove infected material from your tooth’s soft interior.
- Tooth removal when that’s the best option to get you out of pain.
We offer two types of dental sedation to relax you during any dental procedure. If you need to see our dentists right away, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 to keep you out of pain or discomfort.
Dr. J. Wade Nichols graduated in Newberry College with a degree in Business Administration and Chemisry and finished his dental degree at Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine in 1975. He completed his endodontics training at the Medical College of Virginia in 1980.