Even with proper oral hygiene, your teeth can begin looking dull or discolored over time. Tooth enamel gradually wears away, which changes the color of your teeth. Habits such as smoking and consuming wine or coffee can also cause staining. Fortunately, restoring the pearl to your pearly whites is often an easy fix. Teeth whitening in Florence will whiten and brighten your smile!Dr. John Hess on Teeth Whitening Options Read Transcript
The teeth whitening options that we have available are several. We have in office teeth whitening, which is a one visit teeth whitening session with using the Zoom system of teeth whitening, works very well. You get several shades lighter in just a single visit. We have the traditional options of trays. They're custom made to fit for you. You use those at home and those are another great way to bleach your teeth.
Our professional teeth whitening treatments will:
- Give you better results than products purchased from a drugstore
- Offer you a choice of treatment in our office or professional-strength products you can use at home
- Remove stains to give your smile a whiter appearance
- Use products vetted and approved by the American Dental Association
Custom Trays Make Professional Whitening Better
Though you can purchase teeth whitening treatments at practically any drugstore, they just aren’t as effective as the professional-strength products we use. Compared to over-the-counter products, our whitening treatments from Philips Zoom are:
- Stronger and Safer – You’ll get a whiter smile because our treatments contain a higher concentration of whitening agents. They’re also formulated to minimize sensitivity.
- Customized for You – We make durable custom whitening trays for you using impressions of your teeth to ensure a perfect fit. You won’t need to bother with messy strips or insubstantial trays.
- Backed by Professional Advice – We’re happy to answer any questions you have, and we’re just a phone call away.
You can choose a treatment we apply in our dental office or treatments you use in the privacy of your own home. Home treatments include DayWhite and NiteWhite. Simply choose the one that will work better with your schedule.
Call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 for teeth whitening in Florence. Our cosmetic dentists will help you determine which treatment will give you the results you want.