One way to stay healthy is to consume lots of crunchy fresh fruits and vegetables. That can be tough to do if you have a hard time chewing due to broken, decayed, or missing teeth. Our restorative dental care in Florence can restore your full chewing function and make it easier to enjoy healthy foods – as well as other foods you like, such as a big, juicy steak.Dr. Devon Parks on Patients Having Hard Time Chewing Read Transcript
If a patient were to tell me they had a hard time chewing, my first response would say, 'Well, would you mind if take a look in your mouth and see what's going on? First of all, it's important that I know what you're dealing with.' I would do a through exam first, and diagnose the situation, then explain to the patient what the problem is and how I can solve it for them.
Our restorative dental treatments will:
- Allow you to smile more confidently
- Help you look younger and more attractive
- Relieve pain caused by cavities, infection, or damaged teeth
- Improve your self-esteem
To get your bite – and your appetite – back, call 843-627-4076 today. To save on your treatment, we offer $100 off any procedure over $200.
Repair Your Smile With Restorative Solutions
With our many restorative dentistry solutions, we can easily and comfortably:
- Fix Cavities – Our dental team will remove decay, then restore your grin with a tooth filling, inlay, onlay, or dental crown. The severity and location of the decay will determine which option is best.
- Remove Infection – One of our experienced dentists will perform a root canal.
- Mend Damage Like Breaks – We can use a dental veneer or dental crown. Again, your restoration will be based on the severity and location of the damage.
- Replace Missing Teeth – You can choose a dental bridge, dentures, or dental implants.
Technology & Sedation Ensure Restorative Dentistry Goes Well
Our team uses the latest dental technology to assess your condition and better plan your restorative dentistry solutions. For example, 3D imaging gives our team a good look at the “canals” inside your teeth prior to a root canal procedure so we are aware of possible complications before we begin. Technology also helps us keep your care quick and comfortable. For instance, our CEREC system makes it possible for you to get a dental crown in a single day rather than the days or weeks it would otherwise take.
Because restorative dentistry procedures can be longer and more complex than other treatments, you may want to use dental sedation to stay relaxed throughout your appointment. To find out more about comfortable restorative dental care in Florence, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076.