At Advanced Dental Center, we know you want to look good as well as feel good – especially when it comes to your smile. That’s why we offer cosmetic dentistry in Florence to give you a smile that really shines. We’re committed to helping you keep your smile for life. That includes creating a smile so beautiful you’ll want to share it every chance you get!We can help give you the smile you always wanted Read Transcript
That’s ... to ask somebody how are we set up to give people the smile they've always wanted, it's just simply we do all the procedures necessary. Well, the first thing we want to do is listen and understand how far the patient wants to go and how fast they want to do it. When you start improving someone's smile, it can be as simple as just bleaching their teeth all the way to full-mouth reconstruction. And we can do both of those. We can go all the way from one spectrum to the other. If it's just moving teeth with Invisalign or braces or a lot of times it's a combination – somebody could be missing a tooth, so they might need an implant, we might need to move the teeth, and then we need a veneer and crown or a combination thereof. So that's a process. Some people want to get it done in two or three months, and others, they want to work on it, but they have to go at a speed that's right for them.
When you come to Advanced Dental Center, you don't need to look and think, "Well, I could never do this or I could never do that." We help all people from all stratas of life, from doctors from all the hospitals to just regular people, just everyday, good solid Americans. So we're thankful for everyone that comes here. Can we treat everyone? Are we right for every patient that walks through? No, we're not. We don't accept Medicaid, but we do appreciate the doctors that do.
You come here because you are serious, you value your smile, you value your ability to chew, and you want to be comfortable again. You want to have confidence when you go out in public, and you want people to just notice something good and different about you, but it looks natural. That's how we get more and more patients because they're satisfied with that outcome.
Our cosmetic dental services will:
- Give you more confidence in your smile
- Help you interact more easily with others
- Beautify every aspect of your smile, even your gums
- Take years off your appearance
- Improve your smile in a way that looks natural, not artificial
For more information on how to have a gorgeous smile, call 843-627-4076 to schedule an appointment with one of our cosmetic dentists. We offer free second opinions! So you can save money while beautifying your smile, we also offer $100 off any procedure over $200 (*New Patients Only).
We Offer Multiple Ways to Conceal Smile Imperfections
No matter what kind of smile flaws you have, we have a cosmetic dental treatment to conceal them. Dr. Joe Griffin, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and our other cosmetic dentists can help you determine which treatment will work best for you. Among the factors we’ll consider:
- Type and severity of the flaws you want to conceal
- Overall condition of your teeth
- Your lifestyle
- Your budget
Beautify Your Smile With Our Cosmetic Services
- Dental Veneers – Conceal a wide variety of imperfections, including minor cracks, chips, discoloration, or small gaps with these restorations that cover the front of your teeth. They help fortify your teeth and can last for two decades or more with proper care. We offer both porcelain dental veneers and Lumineers, a type of veneer that requires little if any preparation of your teeth. We can even create a wax model for you so that you can preview what your improved smile will look like.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment is more affordable and less time consuming than dental veneers, which can take two visits to complete. One of our cosmetic dentists will apply tooth-colored resin directly to your teeth, sculpt it into the desired effect, then cure it with a special light. It works best for slight flaws such as rough enamel, uneven edges, or slightly overlapping teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – You can receive teeth whitening treatments we apply for you in our office or treatments you use in the convenience of your own home, both from respected brand Philips Zoom. Either way, we’ll make custom whitening trays for you to ensure you get great results.
- Cosmetic Gingivectomy – Our dentists will remove diseased gum tissue and reshape your gumline for more attractive gums.
- Complete Smile Makeovers – You can combine our smile beautification services for a complete smile makeover. We’ll discuss your smile goals and review all of your treatment options with you. We’ll help you achieve your desired result in the most attractive, efficient, and economical way possible.