Most of us don’t get through life without some kind of dental problem, whether it’s missing teeth, a tooth infection, or cavities. Fortunately, our dentists can repair just about any kind of dental damage with restorative dentistry in Florence. Our doctors have completed a wide variety of restorative procedures in their 200-plus combined years of practicing dentistry. We even have an endodontist on staff to perform root canals.Dr. Devon Parks on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry involves the removal of decay, we call it, and replacing it with an appropriate restoration, be it amalgam, which I do very little amalgams these days, I use the cosmetic, more cosmetic composite resin materials that are tooth colored and actually bond to the tooth. That's primarily operative dentistry, also under the topic restorative dentistry. But it can also be crowns, or bridges, and things of that nature, to bring a patient to complete and maintainable oral health.
We offer restorative dental treatments to:
- Replace missing teeth
- Remove inflamed pulp from infected teeth
- Mend breaks, cracks, and other damage
- Repair cavities of any size
Let us show you how dental repairs can help you keep your smile for life. Call Advanced Dental Center at b>843-627-4076 to schedule an appointment. You’ll save on restorative care with our special offer of $100 off any procedure over $200.
We Offer Many Restorative Dentistry Treatments
To restore your smile’s full functionality, we offer:
- Tooth Fillings – To repair smaller cavities, we use tooth fillings. Because every cavity is different, we offer a choice of different materials, including metal and tooth-colored resin.
- Root Canals – Your root canal is in the hands of a specialist, Dr. Wade Nichols. After graduating from dental school, he completed several years of advanced training in endodontic procedures.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations work well for cavities that are too large for tooth fillings yet not large enough for dental crowns.
- Dental Crowns – With our high-tech CEREC system, you can get your dental crown in a single day. At practices without CEREC, it can take days, or even weeks, to get a crown.
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth. Many people like the convenience of a dental bridge, which doesn’t have to be removed for cleaning.
- Dental Veneers – Not just a cosmetic fix for flaws like chips and cracks, dental veneers can also fortify teeth against further damage.
- Dental Implants – One of our most versatile solutions, dental implants can be used with a crown, a bridge, or dentures.
Dental Technology & Sedation Ensure Restorative Care Goes Well
We use the latest dental technology to assess your condition and better plan your treatment. For example, 3D imaging gives our endodontist a good look at the “canals” inside your teeth prior to your procedure so he’s aware of possible complications before he begins. Because tooth repair procedures can be longer and more complex than some other treatments, you might be interested in dental sedation to help you stay relaxed throughout your appointment.