Get Back Your Smile with Restorative Dentistry. Make an Appointment Today!843-627-4076
Fix Your Dental Damage with Restorative Dentistry in Florence
Most of us don’t get through life without some kind of dental problem, whether it’s missing teeth, a tooth infection, or cavities. Fortunately, our dentists can repair just about any kind of dental damage with our restorative dentistry solutions. Our doctors have completed a wide variety of restorative procedures in their 200-plus combined years of practicing dentistry. We even have an endodontist on staff to perform root canals. If you have concerns, let us show you how dental repairs can help you keep your smile for life. Call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 to schedule your restorative dentistry Florence, SC area appointment.Dr. Devon Parks on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry involves the removal of decay, we call it, and replacing it with an appropriate restoration, be it amalgam, which I do very little amalgams these days, I use the cosmetic, more cosmetic composite resin materials that are tooth colored and actually bond to the tooth. That's primarily operative dentistry, also under the topic restorative dentistry. But it can also be crowns, or bridges, and things of that nature, to bring a patient to complete and maintainable oral health.
We Offer Lots of Restorative Dentistry Treatments
To restore your smile’s full functionality, we offer:
- Tooth fillings. To repair smaller cavities, we use tooth fillings. Because every cavity is different, we offer a choice of different materials, including metal and tooth-colored resin.
- Root canals. Your root canal is in the hands of a specialist: Dr. Wade Nichols. After graduating from dental school, he completed several years of advanced training in endodontic procedures.
- Inlays and onlays. These restorations work well for cavities that are too large for a tooth filling, yet not large enough for a dental crown.
- Dental crowns. With our high-tech CEREC system, you can get your dental crown in a single day. At practices without CEREC, it can take days, or even weeks, to get a permanent dental crown.
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth. Many people like the convenience of a dental bridge, which doesn’t have to be removed for cleaning.
- Dental veneers. Not just a cosmetic fix for flaws like chips and cracks, dental veneers can also fortify teeth against further damage.
- Dental implants. One of our most versatile solutions, dental implants can be used with a dental crown, a dental bridge, or dentures.
Dental Technology & Sedation Ensure Restorative Dentistry Goes Well
Our Florence, SC dental use the latest dental technology to assess your condition and better plan your dental treatment. For example, 3D imaging gives our endodontist a good look at the “canals” inside your teeth prior to your procedure so he’s aware of possible complications before he begins.
Because tooth repair procedures can be longer and more complex than some other treatments, you might be interested in dental sedation to help you stay relaxed throughout your appointment.
To schedule a restorative dentistry consultation, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076. Or book your visit using our online form to schedule your restorative dentistry Florence, SC area appointment today.
Dr. Joseph Griffin graduated at Francis Marion University and became a dentist at the age of 24. He’s also a member of American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Pee Dee Study Club. He received advanced training from the Hinman Dental Conference and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS) and is a member of the CEREC Study Club.