Our team makes it easy for all your loved ones to keep their smiles for life by offering age-appropriate family dentistry in Florence. Whether it’s dental sealants for your child’s teeth, dental veneers for you, or dentures for an aging parent, we’ll keep everyone’s teeth healthy and beautiful. Thanks to our extended hours and team of doctors, you can even schedule appointments for multiple family members in a single day!We can see the whole family Read Transcript
Family dentistry's so important. Children, adults, we all need dental care. We all need to maintain our dental care. Oftentimes, what may seem as a small problem can become a big problem. It won't let you know until it's a big problem, and if we can correct it at an early stage, you're far better off. Oftentimes developmental issues in children can be corrected at an early age. That's why it's so important to get your kids in for that screening and make sure that everything is healthy and as it should be. Due to our staff, we can often see entire families in a single afternoon or a single morning. Call us. We can get you set up. And oftentimes, like I said, we can see your family all together.
Among our family dental care:
- General dentistry, including dental exams and cleanings, custom mouthguards, and more
- Cosmetic dentistry, to make your smile beautiful with services like teeth whitening and dental veneers
- Emergency dentistry, for unexpected dental distress
- Restorative dentistry, including same-day dental crowns, to fix many kinds of dental damage
For more information about our family dentistry, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076. To save money on your family’s dental care, we offer $100 off any procedure over $200*.
Find Care for All, From Young Children to Aging Adults
Thanks to their 200-plus years of combined experience, our dentists have worked with patients of all ages. For your youngsters, we help prevent cavities with treatments like fluoride applications and dental sealants. We also educate your kids on oral hygiene habits to keep their smiles healthy. If they play sports, we can fit them for custom athletic mouthguards to protect their teeth.
As you get older, you’re more likely to develop problems like gum disease, dry mouth, and halitosis. Our dental team can treat those issues and get your smile healthy again. We can also fix your smile flaws with cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, or restorative dentistry services. You can even combine multiple services for a total smile makeover!
All Ages Appreciate Our Special Touches
From toddlers to seniors, everyone likes our friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. You can even get a neck massage from a certified massage therapist! Our team will:
- Greet you with a smile and complimentary bottle of water
- Keep you comfortable in our chairs while we work, including administering dental sedation if you need it
- Offer complimentary goodies like toothpaste, toothbrushes, and lip balm at the conclusion of your visit