Make Your Appointment Now for our General Dentistry Services. Call Today!843-627-4076
Keep Your Mouth Healthy with General Dentistry in Florence
While we offer restorative dentistry services, we hope you’ll never need them. The best way to avoid procedures like root canals is to keep your teeth healthy through regular maintenance like dental cleanings and dental exams. We provide not only dental exams and dental cleanings but other general dentistry in Florence, SC area to keep your teeth in great shape. Dr. Joseph Griffin and our other doctors can even help you beat uncomfortable conditions like dry mouth and halitosis (bad breath). To book an appointment for a routine dental care service, call Advanced Dental Center Florence, SC dental office at 843-627-4076 to schedule your general dentistry in Florence, SC dental office.Dr. Devon Parks on General Dentistry Read Transcript
Well general dentistry is the complete, everything in dentistry with the exception of orthodontics. Most of us general dentists don't ... we prefer to refer that out. The army trained me with a two year residency program with the idea of sending me to a place where there are no specialists so you don't have a specialist to lean on. You have to be able to do it yourself. That's what I was trained to do and that's why I do most of that kind of work.
We Go Beyond Dental Cleanings & Dental Exams
Regular dental cleanings and dental exams provide a strong foundation for good oral health. We offer many other dental services to build upon that foundation, including:
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities.
- Nutritional counseling to educate you about dietary choices that can improve both your oral health and overall health.
- Dental sealants to protect molars and other tough-to-clean teeth from decay.
- Custom mouthguards to prevent you from grinding your teeth while you sleep. Athletic mouthguards can protect your teeth during athletic activities. If teeth grinding is giving you an aching jaw or chronic headaches, we can also prescribe steroids to relieve your pain.
- Dry mouth treatment can prevent decay and halitosis (bad breath). We’ll look at underlying causes of your dry mouth and suggest products like Biotene to relieve your symptoms.
- Gum disease screenings during every dental exam will help you maintain a healthy mouth. If we find gum disease, we’ll eliminate it with a deep cleaning treatment.
Your Comfort Is Always a Top Priority
We might be the only dental practice in South Carolina where you can get a relaxing neck massage from a certified massage therapist! That’s just one of the ways our caring staff ensures your comfort during any dental treatment. We also provide:
- Neck pillows
- Earbuds you can use for private listening with your smartphone or tablet
- Bottled water
- Complimentary toothbrush, toothpaste, and lip balm
Dr. Joseph Griffin graduated at Francis Marion University and became a dentist at the age of 24. He’s also a member of American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Pee Dee Study Club. He received advanced training from the Hinman Dental Conference and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS) and is a member of the CEREC Study Club.
To schedule a dental exam or other routine dental service, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076. Or use our online form to make you general dentistry in Florence, SC area dental office of Advanced Dental Center.