While we offer restorative dentistry services, we hope you’ll never need them. The best way to avoid procedures like root canals is to keep your teeth healthy through regular maintenance like dental cleanings and exams. We provide those services and other general dentistry in Florence to keep your teeth in great shape. Dr. Joseph Griffin and our other doctors can even help you beat uncomfortable conditions like dry mouth.We can help get you on great path to health Read Transcript
The number one path to great dental care is not doing as much as you can through the dentist. It's really taking more and more responsibility at home. The best way to keep small problems small is good, regular dental checkups, and though it's been said a million times, it needs to be said another million times. That is the best way for any patient to spend less time at the dentist and save on their dental health dollars.
Our general dental services include:
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities.
- Nutritional counseling to educate you about dietary choices that can improve both your oral health and overall health.
- Dental sealants to protect molars and other tough-to-clean teeth from decay.
- Custom mouthguards to prevent you from grinding your teeth while you sleep. Athletic mouthguards can protect your teeth during athletic activities. If teeth grinding is giving you an aching jaw or chronic headaches, we can also prescribe steroids to relieve your pain.
- Dry mouth treatment to prevent decay and halitosis (bad breath). We’ll look at underlying causes of your dry mouth and suggest products like Biotene to relieve your symptoms.
- Gum disease screenings during every dental exam to help you maintain a healthy mouth. If we find gum disease, we’ll eliminate it with a deep cleaning treatment.
To book an appointment for a routine dental care service, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076. New patients without insurance can receive a dental exam, cleaning, and X-rays for just $179!
Your Comfort Is Always a Top Priority
We might be the only dental practice in South Carolina where you can get a relaxing neck massage from a certified massage therapist! That’s just one of the ways our caring staff ensures your comfort during any dental treatment. We also provide amenities like bottled water to keep you refreshed during your visit and a complimentary toothbrush, toothpaste, and lip balm to take home with you.