If you’ve damaged a tooth or lost one completely, you may think that the damage is done and there’s not much you can do, but you’d be mistaken. To find out about the many restorative dentistry options we offer to repair or completely replace one or more teeth, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 to book a personalized consultation with us.
We know that every smile is unique and has unique types and degrees of damage so we offer a wide range of treatments for patients of all ages at our Florence, SC dentist office. You can put your trust in our expertise. Our dentists have a combined total of over 200 years of experience!
We have plenty of parking and are conveniently located near the Florence Regional Airport and the Magnolia Mall. We happily serve patients in our local community and beyond, including Marion, Darlington, Sumter, Marion, Hartsville, Marion, and Pamplico.
Our dental practice has been selected as the best dentist by the Florence Morning News in the annual Best of the Pee Dee awards in both 2015 and 2017.
We accept many payment options to make covering the cost of your necessary dental treatments less stressful for you financially. You can even take advantage of our in-house interest-free payment plans or use third-party financing through CareCredit. We also give patients discounts if you pay for your procedures in full with cash, check, or a credit card!
Patients with dental insurance will also be sure to get the best coverage possible out of their policy because we have an insurance specialist on our team that can provide a complimentary benefits check for you.
We offer some flexible hours that other dentists who keep a nine-to-five schedule don’t. Here’s the full schedule for our Florence, SC dentist office:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Regain Your Smile With Our Many Restorative Dentistry Options
Whether you are in need of a simple tooth filling or you need or want to totally revamp your smile with a full-mouth reconstruction, we have you covered at Advanced Dental Center. Here are some basics on the many restorative treatments we offer:
- Tooth fillings: we offer both metal fillings and tooth-colored fillings to address cavities and build your tooth back up to a healthy shape after tooth decay wreaks havoc
- Root canals: if a cavity becomes so big that it actually gets through your enamel and starts to infect the soft tissue inside your tooth, we’ll remove the infection
- Dental crowns: these tooth-colored shells completely cover the visible portion of a damaged tooth, protecting and strengthening it
- Partial crowns, called inlays and onlays: if your problem is too big to be fixed by a tooth filling but not big enough for a crown, we can place an inlay or onlay
- Dental bridges: if you’ve lost one or more adjacent teeth, we can fill the gap in your smile with a dental bridge
- Dental veneers: while typically used for cosmetic purposes, veneers can also help to strengthen your teeth
- Dentures: for patients who have lost several or even all of the teeth in their upper or lower jaw or both, we can provide dentures options to restore your full smile
We also offer a variety of dental implants that we can restore with various tooth replacement options, including:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- All-on-4® dental implants that replace a full arch of teeth using just four dental implants
For patients that want dental implants but their jaw is not thick, dense, or strong enough, we may also be able to place mini dental implants. These work just like traditional implants but are much smaller in diameter.
We will make sure your procedure is planned and performed with precision thanks to the state-of-the-art dental technology we have invested in.
We’ll also do all we can to make you comfortable while visiting us. We offer various amenities and can even provide sedation dentistry.
Don’t think of your damaged smile as a lost cause – to find out how we can help you restore your grin to its former glory, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076. You can also visit our Florence, SC dentist office in person when we’re open for business or use our handy online form to schedule or submit a question.