Call Today to Learn More About Our Full-Mouth Reconstruction Options.843-627-4076
Transform Your Smile with a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Florence
Many dental treatments can transform your smile, but few improvements are as dramatic as replacing missing teeth. In addition to changing the look of your smile, tooth replacement can:
- Make it easier for you to enjoy crisp, healthy foods like vegetables and fruit
- Help maintain your bone structure so your jaw will stay strong
- Keep your adjacent teeth from shifting and causing dental problems
If you want to replace missing teeth, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076. Our dental team offer many options for full-mouth reconstruction in Florence, SC dental office, including dentures, dental bridges, and dental implants.Dr. John Hess on Full-mouth Reconstructions Read Transcript
Full mouth reconstruction is a service that we offer at Advanced Dental Center. It's one of our more rewarding experiences that we can provide for folks. We'll see folks with a lot of dental damage that has occurred over time and they may be hesitant to get started with such care because it's been so long and there's no greater reward than to rebuild someone's bite and their smile and see the results and see them function again like they used to.
We Offer Consultations For Your Full-Mouth Reconstruction Treatment
Because you have so many tooth replacement options, a consultation with one of our dentist is a good first step to a total smile replacement. The doctor will evaluate your condition using advanced dental technology, like our 3D imaging system, then explain all of your possible reconstructive options. They’ll be happy to address any questions or concerns you have.
Among the factors the doctor will review while creating your dental treatment plan:
- How many teeth you need to replace
- Condition of your existing teeth
- Condition of your jawbone
- Your medical history and health
- Your expectations regarding your options
- Your budget
You Have Many Choices for Full-Mouth Reconstruction
We offer multiple options to completely repair your smile. You may even decide to use a combination of dental restorations. You can attach a dental crown, dental bridge, or dentures to a dental implant, for example.
Among your options:
- Dental implants. When used with a dental restoration, implants function and feel like your own teeth and look great, too.
- Dental crowns. You can replace a single missing tooth with a dental crown attached to a dental implant. Dental crowns can also be used to support a dental bridge.
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge can fill in a gap left by a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. For added stability, a dental bridges can be attached to dental implants.
- Dentures. Depending on how many teeth you need to replace, you can opt for partial dentures or full dentures.
To transform your smile with a total smile reconstruction, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076, or use our online form to book a consultation to our full-mouth reconstruction in Florence, SC dental office.
Dr. John Hess received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at Stony Brook University School of Medicine. He received advanced training in Implant Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Cosmetic Dentistry at Palmetto Health Richland Hospital in Columbia, SC.