Many dental treatments can transform your smile, but few improvements are as dramatic as a full-mouth reconstruction in Florence. In addition to changing the look of your smile, total tooth replacement can:We can give you back your smile Read Transcript
Full-mouth reconstruction is really, really what it sounds. Let's say for a visual that you have a car and you've been driving on those tires for a hundred thousand miles. You have no tread left. You're down on the cord, and pretty soon everything's going to blow up. Well, that's what happens with a lot of people if their bite was never right. They've worn down their teeth. They're a lot shorter. Pretty soon things are going to blow up because they wear into the nerve of the tooth.
A full-mouth reconstruction is rebuilding those teeth. In other words, putting new tires on the car. We’re actually putting new crowns on the teeth, making them taller and rebuilding those teeth. So that, again, can add to the quality of life, and it may solve a TMJ issue that they're having pain because of that. But you can take someone who looks like they have 80-year-old teeth, and that will make them look like they're 35-year-olds again, so it's pretty amazing.
I think at Advanced Dental Center, we've got a little tagline, it’s "keep your smile for life." I mean, we're not just throwing that out there. We want you to keep your frat smile for life. We want you to have the self-confidence. We want you to look good, and we can do all those things at Advanced Dental Center, where we're equipped to handle the hardest cases there. So the best thing to do is to come in, have a consultation. We will spend the time doing the research, answering all your questions, and finding the best solution for you.
- Make it easier for you to enjoy crisp, healthy foods like vegetables and fruit
- Help maintain your bone structure so your jaw will stay strong
- Keep your adjacent teeth from shifting and causing dental problems
If you want to replace missing teeth, call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076. Our team offers many options for full-mouth restoration, including dentures, dental bridges, and dental implants. Remember, our dentists offer free second opinions.
Begin Your Full-Mouth Restoration With an Expert Consultation
Because you have so many tooth replacement options, a consultation with one of our dentists is a good first step to a total smile replacement. Your doctor will evaluate your condition using advanced dental technology, like our 3D imaging system, then explain all your possible reconstructive options. They’ll be happy to address any questions or concerns you have.
Among the factors your doctor will review while creating your treatment plan:
- How many teeth you need to replace
- Condition of your existing teeth
- Condition of your jawbone
- Your medical history and health
- Your expectations regarding your options
- Your budget
Enjoy Many Choices for Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
We offer multiple options to completely repair your smile. You may even decide to use a combination of dental restorations. For example, you can attach dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures to dental implants.
Your options may include:
- Dental Implants – When used with a dental restoration, implants function and feel like your own teeth and look great, too.
- Dental Crowns – You can replace a single missing tooth with a crown attached to an implant. Dental crowns can also be used to support a dental bridge.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can fill in a gap left by a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. For added stability, a bridge can be attached to dental implants.
- Dentures – Depending on how many teeth you need to replace, you can opt for partial dentures or full dentures.