Dental implants are a truly remarkable option for patients who have lost one or more teeth. Implants are an investment, so there are several things to consider before undergoing dental implant surgery.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
A dental implant is a great option for just about anyone who needs to replace a tooth. Some of the main benefits include:
• Aesthetics – With implants, you can restore your smile in a way that looks natural. People won’t be able to tell that you fixed your smile with an implant unless you tell them.
• Bone health – Implants replace the roots of your tooth. When it is placed in your jaw bone, your bone fuses to the implant which helps to keep the bone from deteriorating like it would without one. Dental implants are a useful tool to keep your jaw bone strong, even after tooth loss.
• Durability and longevity – Another major benefit of implants is that they are a permanent solution that can be expected to last for decades as long as they are cared for properly. Because each implant is fused to your jawbone, they are incredibly stable. You can expect them to be just as durable and long-lasting as natural, healthy teeth.
Our motto is “Keep your mile for life,” and implants are a great way to achieve that goal. Additional benefits vary from person to person, depending on your circumstances. If you replace removable dentures with dental implants, you will reap the benefits of no longer having to deal with messy adhesives. If your speech has been affected because of one or more gaps left by missing teeth, you’ll enjoy being able to once again speak clearly. Plus, with a fully restored smile, you will experience a major boost in your self-confidence.
The Advantage of Getting Your Implants From Us
Our doctors have decades of experience with implants. We have invested in technology to precisely determine the exact place where your implants should go. We also offer a variety of implant options at our office. These include:
• Standard Implants – Implants come in standard sizes to replace teeth at any part of your mouth. Implants secure crowns, bridges, and dentures. No matter how many teeth you are missing you can have a complete smile.
• Mini Dental Implants – If your jaw isn’t able to support standard implants, you will be happy to know that we offer mini implants as well. In fact, many patients prefer mini implants even if they aren’t required because they can spare you from a bone graft procedure, allow you to heal faster, and start enjoying your new teeth soon.
• All-on-4® Implants – This is an advanced implant placement technique that uses few implants to provide maximum benefits for you. With this treatment, you can get a set of dentures on the same day that you get your implants.
We also offer multiple sedation options for our patients. This can give you the assurance that you can remain pain-free during your implant placement procedure.