In the weeks ahead, we hope you have the opportunity to spend time with loved ones whether that’s in person or via video calls. We also hope you are able the enjoy eating the great food that is common during this time of year.
During the holiday season, many people are also reminded of problems with their oral health. Missing teeth make it difficult to chew. Loose dentures can keep you from biting into your favorite treats.
If you have these issues or other problems, you can revive your healthy smile and strong bite with restorative dentistry at our Florence, SC office. Let our team at Advanced Dental Center give you another reason to look forward to the holiday next year. Call 843-627-4076 to make an appointment soon.
Work With Us
Restorative dental care may cause you to feel anxious even if you are OK with routine services. You may worry that you’ll be judged based on the condition of your teeth. The cost of care may be a concern as well.
At our office, we will everything we can to ease your worries.
We offer a variety of comfort and sedation options. This can help you relax and remain pain-free during your procedure, whatever you may need.
Next, our dental professionals won’t think any different of you because of the condition of our mouth. To put things in perspective, more than 90 percent of people will develop tooth decay, and millions of people lose teeth every year. Our focus is on finding a solution that will give you a healthy mouth again.
Last but not least, we offer a variety of payment options to help you manage the cost of your treatment. It’s also important to recognize that restorative care is an investment in yourself. This treatment could pay off in a better quality of life for decades to come.
Rebuild Your Great Smile & Your Strong Bite
With our combination of experience, skill, and technology, we are confident that you can revive your smile at our office with one or more of our services:
- Tooth Fillings – Undo the effects of decay by getting a tooth-colored filling.
- Root Canals – Remove infected tissue so you can end the pain of a toothache and repair your tooth.
- Dental Crowns – Since we have invested in the CEREC system, you can a crown in a single visit to repair a broken, cracked, and severely decayed tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Fill the gap in your smile by replacing your missing teeth with a dental bridge.
- Dentures – Replace all or most of an arch of missing teeth with full or partial dentures.
- Dental Implants – Replacing your missing roots with our various implant options, which can be used to support crowns, bridges, or dentures.
Take Your First Step Today
Before we can rebuild your healthy smile, you need to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors. Contact our team in Florence, SC by calling Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 or filling out our online form.