You’ve lost all or most of your teeth and now your greatest wish is that you could just get your natural smile back. We can’t actually turn back the clock and give you back your natural chompers, but if you want to get the next best thing, you should call Advanced Dental Center at 843-627-4076 to see if you’re a good candidate for convincing All-on-4® dental implants.
At our Florence, SC dentist office, we offer a wide range of restorative dentistry options, including complex full-mouth reconstruction services. No matter how bad your current smile situation is, we want you to know that you can regain your gorgeous grin and strong bite with the help of our talented and experienced team.
Dental implants can be restored with a variety of options for replacing one or more missing teeth. Compared to other tooth replacement options, they offer many advantages because they:
- Can last for many years or even the rest of your life if you care for them properly
- Restore the vast majority of your natural chewing power – as much as 90 percent in some cases
- Look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth to the point no one will notice the difference, including you
- Help to prevent jawbone deterioration so you can maintain your youthful look for years or even decades to come
Navigating and understanding your dental insurance can be a major pain, so we have an insurance specialist on our team to help you better understand your policies. We can even do a benefits check for you completely free of charge.
We also accept a variety of other payment options, including third-party financing through CareCredit and our own in-house interest-free payment plans. We also give you the following discounts if you pay in full on the day of service:
- Seven percent off for cash or check payments
- Four percent off for credit card payments
Many dentist offices, like other businesses, maintain a nine-to-five schedule. To give you a little more flexibility in booking your dental appointments compared to other dentists, we open a little earlier at 8:00 a.m. every weekday. We also stay late until 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursdays. You can visit us before you start your workday or after you clock out!
Get All-On-4 Dental Implants For Easy Hygiene & Dietary Freedom
Part of why dental implants offer such a convincing replacement for teeth is because they replace your tooth roots as well. This gives tooth replacements a solid foundation and shifts the force of chewing onto your jawbone where it should be, instead of placing it on your gumline as traditional dentures do.
If you decide to get an All-on-4 procedure for your upper or lower jaw, you’ll get a full-arch of teeth. You can also get one for both of your jaws to regain a full set of strong, beautiful chompers.
Unlike dentures, full-arch dental implants do not require any special care. You won’t have to take your teeth out at the end of the day to soak them or deal with messy adhesives. Just like your natural teeth, all you’ll need to do to care for your replacement teeth is:
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush at least twice a day for two minutes at a time
- Floss between all of your teeth at least once daily and more often if possible
- Use a mouthwash or rinse that is approved by the American Dental Association if recommended or desired
- Maintain routine dental cleanings and exams every six months with your dentist
Your full-arch replacements will also give you dietary freedom. If you’ve ever had dentures or know someone who has, you know it can be stressful worrying if your replacement teeth will come loose or fall out completely while you’re eating certain foods. You won’t have to worry about this at all if you decide to secure your full-arch of replacement teeth with dental implants.
If you visit us for a full-mouth reconstruction or any other dental service, we will ensure you are comfortable from the moment you arrive. We offer various amenities, including:
- Bottled water
- Warm blankets
- Cozy pillows
- Dental sedation options to relieve dental anxiety
We even have a certified massage therapist on our team so you can enjoy a relaxing neck massage.
Regain your full smile without sacrificing dietary freedom or making your oral hygiene regimen difficult by getting All-on-4 dental implants from Advanced Dental Care. Call 843-627-4076 or use our online form to book.